Skip to content
Experience: As soon as you cut a flower, it wilts. A sunset is beautiful but you can't capture or wear it. There is something so special and everlasting about nature's creation of minerals and rocks. At Om Prakash and Sons, if people want to know what makes gemstones important, we give them information about everything that is around it. Likewise, we familiarize them with what goes into making it, how to appreciate the stones with a sense of discovery and satisfaction. It is the personal attention that we put in everything we make & deal in, that sets us apart from the rest in this line of business.
- Trust: In the last six decades, we have built a large family in India and the rest of the world. We only deal in 100% natural stones that are not chemically or thermally treated. We hold a strong code of social environmental and business ethics, and we make sure these are well reflected in all our jewelry. We bring the same ethics to our online brand.
- Curation: Our source is from our extensive network of contacts, which we have established in the trade for the last 60 years. We strive to bring to you the highest quality gemstones direct from the mining areas of Sri Lanka, India, Burma (Myanmar), Thailand, Madagascar, Kenya, Tanzania & the rest of the world. We make sure our vendors comply with a strict Code of Conduct policy in order to do business with us. Om Prakash and Sons is also the largest provider of authentic Rudrakshas (all 21 kinds), sourced from Nepal and Indonesia primarily.
Craftsmanship: We house a number of unique mala designs for you to choose from, crafted to perfection with utmost care. Our unique gemstone yoga jewelry is designed by Gitesh Ahuja (chief designer) and strung by Meditation Practitioners to keep the purity of the sacred stone intact. All of our beads are purified and blessed in Ganges before we send them off to you. Besides malas, we also deal in vedic gemstone jewelry (rings, pendants & necklaces), composed of precious gemstones, also called ‘Navratna’ and Divine Rudraksha Beads (All 21 varieties of multi-faceted Rudrakshas).
- Authenticity: We guarantee the authenticity of all our products purchased online or offline. Our products are crafted with the highest quality materials, design, and workmanship. All Om Prakash & Sons products are handmade in Haridwar, India.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection