Configuration of Rudraksha Sidha Mala: One bead each of 1 to 14 mukhi, Gauri Shankar & Ganesha Rudraksha.
Significance of Siddha Mala
1. This is an "Akshamalika" (Garland Of Letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge resides in this Mala.
2. For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
3. According to Puranas, a person who wears different Mukhi Rudraksha becomes an incarnation of Lord Shiva.
4. This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets & Devi's & Devatas.
5. You may get everything you have ever dreamt of if donning this Mala.
6. This is a chakra mala for balancing all chakras.
7. This is the most powerful healing mala.
Purpose: It is a very powerful healing mala, worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. This synergistic combination of all Mukhis in a mala provides the wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality & fulfillment of desires.
How to Wear: The Sidha Mala is to be worn along with chanting of 'Om Namah Shivaya' after worshipping in Lord Shiva Temple/ and make it touch the Shiva Lingam.
Day of Wearing: Monday